Thursday, June 14, 2007

the time is nigh...

Hello Everyone,
I now return you to your reguarly scheduled Brandy. Well, mostly...

I'm doing a little bit better. I'm a little sick. Something flu/cold like in nature. Yes, I've seen a doctor, yes I'm resting, not singing not drinking not smoking. I should be fine in a few days.

Nothing else exciting really...I'm still waiting for my school to make some decisions about me. Not sure if they want to keep me around. My lack of puncuality seems to worry them. But I get so many good recommendations from students it's hard to say no. I think if Kevin stays and I get let go... I'm going to be really really angry. Long story.

Anyways.

I'm off to chinese class, more updates to come.


Interesting Link of the Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey brandy,

what's up girl? Hope you get to feeling better. I should have searched in my emails months ago and been more diligent about writing you. I hope you get to stay in Zhuhai, or come to the U.S. of A - whichever makes you happiest. Good luck with everything.
-Jacob