Saturday, June 24, 2006


Today marks the beginning of the first leg of the trip to L.A.

We, of course, have to stop in Houston to get our Visas, but otherwise we've got 6 days to get from here to there.

I'm already tired :)

Sorry to everyone I didnt get to see before I left. I had quite a time of it... and I *just* finished packing my bags. I'm waiting for Kevin to get back with lunch and the rental car so we can load up our bags and set out west.

If anyone needs to reach me, Kevin's cell phone will still be working as far as I know. And if anyone wants to send me money I still take paypal ;)

and pictures!! I'm already finding great road side stuff :)
Like this one: Cheap SC Gas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope all is well. Please let us hear from you as soon as possible. Your dad is going nuts.
Take care.